How to register for a computer class
Space is limited for our popular hands-on computer classes and registration is required. We offer the following information for those who would like to attend.
- You may register by phone at 330-821-2665 or in person.
- Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. the Monday before the week of the class. For example, on January 10, you can register for any class the week of January 17.
- The person calling can only register themselves. One registration per phone call is allowed. Those who register may bring one guest to sit beside them if space permits.
- The first 9 callers for a class are guaranteed a seat at a computer.
- We will accept up to 2 alternates for the class depending on the topic and space requirements. Alternates may audit the class and fill in at a computer if a guaranteed student doesn't show.
- If something prevents you from attending a class for which you have registered, please call the library so that an alternate may take your place.