Rodman Library's Response to COVID-19
Learn how the library is handling your requests and checkouts of library materials while we are closed.
Help for Small Businesses
- Coronavirus Tax Relief Info- https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- Tax filing deadline has been moved to July 15
- IRS is offering credits to small and medium sized businesses to recoup some loss
- Extended paid leave for child care purposes while schools are closed
- Take approximately 10 minutes to fill out your Census questionnaire - https://my2020census.gov/
- The Census is already happening and you can fill it out online
Trusted Information Sources
Sharing accurate information from trusted sources is critical to reduce misinformation. Find reliable and current information about the outbreak from local and national agencies below.
Ohio Department of Health
The Ohio Department of Health maintains a website with the up-to-date information on the outbreak, current risk to the public, and links to helpful resources.
ODH has also set up a call center to address questions regarding COVID-19. It is open seven days a week from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
Centers for Disease Control
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has set up a website with a range of information about the current risk to the public, symptoms to watch for, prevention, testing, and advice for schools, communities and businesses.