Join Rodman Public Library Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. via Facebook for entertaining programs from our familiar faces.
- Tuesdays – Story Time: Rodman staff will read stories, play games, and sing songs with your children.
- Wednesdays – Rodman @ Home: Rodman staff will share things you can make or do using items from home, including crafts, baking and cooking demonstrations, birding, and gardening activities.
- March 3: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by decorating a mason jar to be used as a vase or candle holder.
- March 10: Learn how to make shower bombs.
- March 17: Use decorative paper straws to make an Easter egg picture that can be framed.
- March 24: Learn what kind of foods you can make on a stick for National Food on a Stick Day, which is March 28.
- March 31: Learn how to make a few easy Easter candies and a treat bag to go with them.
- Thursdays – Behind the Scenes with Rodman: Rodman staff will give you a sneak peek into the behind the scenes of the library.
- March 4: Find out what the Reference Department at the Main Library can do to help you.
- March 18: Find out what the Circulation Department at the Main Library can do to help you.
To watch any of the programs, go to https://facebook.com/rodmanlibrary at the times listed above or later. You do not need a Facebook account to watch the videos. For those with an account, send us a comment during the show or give us a smiley face or thumbs up if you like what you see.