If you like to read, Rodman Library has a book club for you – no matter your age.
KIDS BOOK CLUB
Selections for the Kids Book Club, which will meet from 4:15 to 5:00 p.m. on the third Wednesday of each month, are as follows:
- Dec. 15 — OCDaniel by Wesley King.
Books are available for extended checkout at the Children’s Department. Registration is required for each session at
rodmanlibrary.evanced.info/signup, or contact the Children’s Department at 330-821-2665 ext. 223.
TRUE CRIME JUNKIES
The True Crime Junkies will meet at 6:30 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month starting in October.
The first three selections members will read are:
- Dec. 21 — Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy by Elizabeth Kendall
- Jan. 18 — American Fire: Love, Arson and Life in a Vanishing Land by Monica Hesse
- Feb. 15 — Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann
- March 15 — In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
Copies of each book are available at the Main Library, through the library’s catalog, or digitally through the Ohio Digital Library and Hoopla.
For more information about the True Crime Junkies, call 330-821-2665, ext. 215.
TEEN BOOK CLUB
The Teen Book Club that meets at 4:00 p.m. on the third Monday of the month in the Main Library conference room.
The following are the selected titles for future meetings:
- Dec. 20 — Chasing Starlight by Teri Bailey Black
- Jan. 17 — Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
- Feb. 21 — Instant Karma by Marissa Meyer
- March 21 — Small Favors by Erin A. Craig
- April 18 — The Language of Ghosts by Heather Fawcett
- May 16 — Sanctuary by Caryn Lix
- June 20 — Where There's a Whisk by Sarah J. Schmitt
Copies of all books are available at the Main Library, through the library’s catalog, or digitally through Axis 360, Hoopla (audiobook), or the Ohio Digital Library.
For more information, call 330-821-2665 ext. 217.
BOOKS AND COFFEE
The Books and Coffee Book Club meets at 6:30 p.m. every second Monday of the month at Rodman Branch Library.
Selections for the remainder of 2021 are:
- Dec. 13 — Mr. Dickens and His Carol by Samantha Silva
Copies of each book are available at the Main and Branch libraries, through the library’s catalog, or digitally through the Ohio Digital Library and Hoopla.
For more information, call 330-821-1313.
EVENING BOOK DISCUSSION GROUP
The Evening Book Discussion Group meets at 6:00 p.m. on the fourth Monday of each month.
The group has announced its next selections:
- Dec. 27 — The Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan
- Jan. 24 — The Sweetness of Water by Nathan Harris
For more information, call 330-821-2665, ext. 107.