Rodman Public Library now accepts payments by credit or debit card at both the Main Library and Branch, as well as online.
There is no service charge to make a credit card payment, but a minimum payment of $5 is required. Visa, MasterCard and Discover will be accepted.
To pay online:
- Start by clicking the My Account/Renew button from any library website or catalog screen.
- Log in using your last name and library barcode number.
- Click the link that has your fines listed. This will bring up a list of unpaid fines on your card.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the "Pay online" button.
- Select the fines that you wish to pay, follow the on-screen instructions to pay your fines online via credit card, and click Submit.
- A confirmation page will appear next. You can print a copy of your receipt at this time and/or click OK.
For more information on this or other services at Rodman Public Library call 330-821-2665, then press '0'.